The following steps will assist you with configuring Insight to display a single image in an image control. Multi-page image support may be provided in a future release (Enhancement Request 1346581).
1. In this example, the database contains a BLOB table, MyBlobTable, that stores the name and data of the image (Name field will not be used):
2. Create a data source to the BLOB table and click Get Fields successfully:
3. Create an on-demand record using the BLOB table and map fields (if this will be pre-calculated, remember to perform a data load):
4. Create a view and drag an image control:
5. Configure image control’s Data tab by selecting the record and the binary field.
6. Check the box labeled Load from server:
7. Save and preview. The view shows the image retrieved from the server.
|Insight||5.x / 6.x|