Question / Problem:
Is there a way to schedule a plan to delete data so that a specific amount of time is retained for Kofax Analytics for Capture?
Answer / Solution:
This can be done by doing the following:
• Go to the Kofax Viewer|Admin|Data Processing.
• Set it to the desired number of days you want to retain under "most recent days to retain".(The default is to retain 30 days.)
•If you have a specific date and want to count the days to the date try using the following tool:
• It is advisable to test it out first by running it manually to "Delete old fields Now."
• Please wait until the plan completes and verify by running a query on the History of Field table.
• Once it is confirmed that it works go into Dataloader and set up the "Delete Old Fields" plan to run after the "Night plan."
• Launch Dataloader and enable the "Delete Old Fields" execution plan and change manual to the desired interval.
• Be careful, since you are deleting data permanently.