This example uses the Job Resource Completed record that is used in Administration | Jobs link in KAFTA (“All completed jobs”). Changes to the KAFTA project are not supported, therefore, make a copy of the project first and alter the copied project.
1. In the Admin module, create a new User Filter.
a. Set the Name, Source (TotalAgility database), Database (SQL Server), and Authentication (HTTP Request if using OOB KAFTA project or whatever they’re using).
b. For the query (this is an example only - your database name may differ):
SELECT B.RESOURCE_NAME FROM TOTALAGILITY.LIVE.AW_LOGGEDON_USER A INNER JOIN TOTALAGILITY.LIVE.AW_RESOURCE B ON A.RESOURCE_ID = B.RESOURCE_ID WHERE SESSION_ID = CONVERT(binary(16),'<session_id>',2)
2. In Studio, copy the ‘Job Resource Completed’ record to a new record
3. Set the copied record’s ‘Resource’ field’s Filter property to use the filter created in Step 1 above
4. Create a new View to use this copied Record in Step 2.
5. Add links to the copied project as appropriate / update KTA navigation as needed