This example uses the Job Resource Completed record that is used in Administration | Jobs link in KAFTA (“All completed jobs”). Changes to the KAFTA project are not supported, therefore, make a copy of the project first and alter the copied project.
1. In the Admin module, create a new User Filter.
a. Set the Name, Source (TotalAgility database), Database (SQL Server), and Authentication (HTTP Request if using out-of-box KAFTA project or your customer auth method).
b. For the query (this is an example only - your database name may differ):
SELECT B.RESOURCE_NAME FROM TOTALAGILITY.LIVE.AW_LOGGEDON_USER A INNER JOIN TOTALAGILITY.LIVE.AW_RESOURCE B ON A.RESOURCE_ID = B.RESOURCE_ID WHERE SESSION_ID = CONVERT(binary(16),'<session_id>',2)
2. In Studio, copy the ‘Job Resource Completed’ record to a new record
3. Set the copied record’s ‘Resource’ field’s Filter property to use the filter created in Step 1 above
4. Create a new View to use this copied Record in Step 2.
5. Add links to the copied project as appropriate / update KTA navigation as needed