After completing these steps, you will have a better understanding of how to configure custom headers in a metric grid.
1. In Studio, open your project, open and select (click) the view you wish to edit so that its resizing points are displayed.
2. From the Property Panel, search column and disable, if enabled, Column for each dimension property:
3. From the Property Panel again, search custom and enable Custom caption:
4. From the Property Panel, search header and set the text for the dimension:
5. Save and test to confirm.