How to Increase Default Exported Rows for Dashboard Exports
Article # 308647 - Page views: 106
Question / Problem:
This Article explains how to increase the default maximum rows (200,000) that are exported when a user exports dashboard data.
Answer / Solution:
- Backup existing copy of Program Files\Kofax\Insight x.x\WcfDataService\web.config file.
- Open the file using a text editor such as Notepad.
- Search for ExportMaxNumberOfRows
- Replace the existing value of 200000 with a value high enough to include your data. Keep in mind that drill-down options may significantly increase the number of rows exported.
- Save the file.
- Restart the Insight application pool or from an administrative CMD prompt, IISReset