QAID # 22750 NOT Published
Please do NOT provide the article number (QAID) and/or URL of this Knowledgebase article or its contents to external customers, as it is NOT Published and/or * INTERNAL ONLY *.
Question / Problem:
After setting windows authentication no data is shown in any of the dashboard views.
Answer / Solution:
This issue is related that the windows authentication is not configure correctly and need to check all steps to set windows authentication.
A quick solution to work around the problem is to disable the “User filters” in the Insight Admin user by Kofax Capture:
- Open Insight Administration
- Expand the User Filters
- Highlight Batch Class
- Select Tools from the left panel
- Then select Export to back up the Batch Class filter once the windows authentication is fixed
- Then right click on Batch Class and select Delete
- Save the changes made in Actions tab
- Re-start IIS
Once you open the KAFC dashboard view then it should show all data. Go ahead and troubleshoot the windows authentication and re-import Batch Class user filter.