After KAFC WFA installation, any batched processed have no data showing in the Dashboard Views. The workflow agent log is showing this error.
YYYY-MM-DDT11:16:20.5672599-07:00, Retrying: System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at http://webserver/KofaxAnalyticsForCapture/eventListener.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
The error in WFA log shows that the WFA is cannot reach the Event Listener.
The following are the different approach that can aid in resolving the issue.
- Check the IIS settings from the machine hosting Event Listener (Listener)
- Search KAFC Administrator Guide for the required IIS configuration for the Listener.
- Check the Event Listener log in C:\Temp\ for possible issue with possible errors
- Check the credential configured in Kofax Capture Administrator for KAFC WFA
- Remove and re-install KAFC WFA and also the Event Listener
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Analytics for Capture||2.0 - 2.1|
Add any references to other internal or external articles