Question / Problem:
How to handle the error :ocsetup not found" Configuring the SNMP - on Windows Server 2012 R2
Answer / Solution:
On Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (including R2) 'ocsetup' is deprecated. As such, simply click on the 'OK' button and choose 'Y' for yes when prompted.
As per our Kofax Capture Installation Guide, the Windows User account must be able to adjust the settings of the SNMP service. For configuring the SNMP (Windows) Service, take the following steps:
1. Use the Control Panel Administrative Tools to select Services.
2. In the Services window, right-click SNMP service, and then click Properties.
3. Click the Traps tab.
4. Enter a community name (typically “public” or “Public”) to use for monitoring. The value is case-sensitive and must be consistently entered on all monitored computers.
5. Click the Security tab.
6. On the Security tab, select the Send authentication trap check box.
7. On the Security tab, select Accept SNMP packets from any host. If security requirements do not permit this selection, use the alternate setting, “Accept SNMP packets from these hosts,” to include the community name used for sending traps.
8. Click OK.
9. Restart the SNMP service.