Question / Problem:
How can I resolve an issue where a batch encounters the following message when trying to close a batch in the Quality Control module with more than 1 page in the last document?
The actual pages per document does not match the expected pages per document. Continue?
Answer / Solution:
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:
1. Set the Separation and Form Identification Options to Kofax bar code separators in the Separation and Form Identification tab of the Batch Class Properties.
2. Republish the batch class.
3. In Scan module, all the pages will be put in 1 document.
4. Click the Ok button when a message saying "First page is not a separator. Do you want to continue?" appears.
5. In Quality Control module, split into separate documents and the last document can now have more than 1 page.