Article # 3035422 - Page views: 73
What are the standard reports that are included in the Kofax Capture Report Viewer?
The following are the five standard reports that are included with Kofax Capture:
- System Status: The System Status report shows the number of batches for each module.
- Batch Summary: The Batch Summary report shows the time spent processing in modules compared to the end to end time.
- Module Productivity: The Module Productivity report shows information about volume and processing.
- User Productivity: The User Productivity report shows information about keystrokes, volume, and processing time.
- Pages Scanned: The Pages Scanned report shows the number of pages scanned each day by each station.
- KC11.1 Standard Report Queries are available within the Online Help
Level of Complexity
Add any references to other internal or external articles