I am receiving the following error when trying to create a batch in Batch Manager: “Fatal database error - Error getting data reader from SQL command. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'DatabaseVars'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.” How can I resolve the issue?
Do the following to resolve this issue:
1. Go to C:\ProgramData\Kofax\CaptureSV\PubTypes\Template. Copy the existing publish.mdb to the Desktop.
2. Replace the current publish.mdb with the backup copy.
3. Go to Start -> Run -> dbutil
4. Go to the Compact and Repair tab and do a repair and compact on all databases.
5. When the repair and compact is complete, close dbutil.