- PDF Generator is crashing on certain tif's consistently with the following error:
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7eae0638f7fe6
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Kofax\CaptureSS\ServLib\Bin\kfxpdf.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
Report Id: a61170d0-56d3-11ec-8128-005056921578
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Faulting module name: VCRUNTIME140.dll, version: 14.26.28720.3, time stamp: 0x5e74ae97
- This varies on what is configured, but the "Maximum accuracy" or "Balance accuracy with Performance" settings seems to be the main reason for this behavior:
- This may be found by right clicking on the Document class. Select PDF tab|Edit Within the Enhanced OCR Recognition Settings| Operation.
- There is a hotfix available that will address this issue: KofaxCapture-220.127.116.11.FIX16886.ZIP
- It addresses the following issues:
1775487 - Specific TIF images shut down PDF Generator.
1773579 - Errors in PDF Generator while processing large batches.
- Please contact tech support for assistance in providing this patch.
- This fix will be rolled into fix pack 1 for 11.1 when it is released.
Level of Complexity
Add any references to other internal or external articles