QAID # 15913 Published
Question / Problem:
When using Shared Scanner Profiles with Kofax Capture, why are users unable to save Local Profiles as Shared Scanner Profiles or have access to Shared Scanner Profiles?
Answer / Solution:
This issue can occur when User Profiles are enabled for Kofax Capture, but the Allow admin utility usage user or group option is not selected.
Only users with rights to access Administrative Utilities can save a local profile as a shared profile.
To enable Allow admin utility usage, perform the following:
- Launch the Kofax Capture Administration module.
- Click Edit, scroll down to Profiles and then click User Profiles.
- Select a User or Group, and then click Edit.
- Check (set) Allow admin utility usage.
- Click OK and then click Save.