QAID # 19520 Published
Question / Problem:
When trying to process a Batch in the Validation module, the following error message is displayed:
Input string was not in a correct format.
Answer / Solution:
This issue can be caused by the Use regional settings when outputting currency, numbers, dates and times setting being enabled in the ODBC connection.
To disable User regional settings when outputting currency, number, dates and times:
- Navigate to
- Open the ODBC connection used with Database Validation.
- Get to the configuration page that shows the setting below.
- Uncheck the box for Use regional settings when outputting currency, numbers, dates and times.
- Click Finish to save the OBDC settings.
- Process the Batch in Validation.