Question / Problem:
If a complete batch (including documents/images) is deleted in validation, the module doesn’t advance to the next batch. It must be closed manually by clicking on the “x” in the right upper corner and relaunched which slows down production.
Answer / Solution:
The behavior may be reproduced by doing the following:
1. Created two or more batches and processed until they reach validation.
2. Launch Validation directly by running index.exe
3. Select one of the batches and open
4. When you highlight the Batch it will prompt "Save data before closing document"
5. Next select "yes or no”, either option creates the same behavior
6. Enable Batch Editing
7. Delete batch
8. Kofax Capture Validation will still be launched and the only way to close is to click on the "X" in the upper right corner.
This issue has been documented in TFS 1307657 and has been resolved in Fix Pack 1 for Capture 11.0 Service Pack 1 (220.127.116.11).
To resolve this issue:
1. Install Service Pack 1 for Kofax Capture 11.0 (if it is not already installed)