QAID # 21674 Published
Question / Problem:
When attempting to process files using the XML Import service or module, no new Batches are being created.
In the XML import error log, the following error message is logged:
System error (CKfxException: 0x00000104
Object deleted error -
Answer / Solution:
One potential cause of this issue may be that the Batch Class that is defined in the XML is not available. This particular scenario would only occur on a Remote Site where a Batch Class is not available for the User and/or Service account running the XML Import service. If this is the current scenario, then this may be a known issue where the Remote Site is not getting an updated list of Available Batch Classes from RSA synchronization processes.
The permanent fix for this issue is included in the following versions of Capture:
- 10.0 SP2 Fix Pack 7 (10.0.2.7) and higher
- 10.1 SP1 (10.1.1.0) and higher
- 10.2 Fix Pack 1 (10.2.0.1) and higher
If an upgrade to the stated Capture versions is not feasible at this time, the following workaround may be attempted:
- At the Central Site, change the Remote Site Profile assigned to current Remote Site being used to
None. Save this change.
- Republish one of the Batch Classes that is assigned to the original Remote Site Profile.
- At the Remote Site, perform a full RSA synchronization and validate that there are no errors.
- At the Central Site, change the Remote Site Profile back to the originally assigned profile. Save this change.
- At the Remote Site, perform one last full RSA synchronization and validate that there are no errors.
- Start the XML Import process again.