Question / Problem:
When a Kofax Front Office Server (KFS) 4.1 job fails, can it be forwarded to an inbox?
Answer / Solution:
Yes, KFS 18.104.22.168 (Service Pack 1, Fix Pack 3) introduced a feature that allows the KFS administrator to send a failed job to a user's KFS Thin Client Inbox for correction and resubmission.
To send a failed job to a user's Thin Client inbox for correction and resubmission:
- Log into the KFS Administration Console.
- Select Transaction Review.
- Select the job(s) that are in Error state.
- Click Send to Inbox. A list of users appears.
- Select the user who will receive the failed jobs.
- Click OK.
- A message will confirm that the job has been sent successfully.