Question / Problem:
Exporting a job from Kofax Front Office Server 3.x or 4.x to Kofax Capture fails with the following error message:
The batch class does not exist.
Answer / Solution:
During the export of jobs from KFS to Capture, the KFS server logs into Capture using Capture’s built-in Admin account. If the KFS server attempts to export a job using a batch class that Capture’s built-in Admin account cannot access, the “batch class does not exist” error will occur. Assigning all batch classes to the built-in Admin account will ensure that this error does not occur.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the Kofax Capture Administration Module
- Navigate to Tools | Profiles
- Select the built-in Admin account and click Edit.
- In the Assigned Batch Classes tab, click Add All.
- Click OK
- In the User Profiles window, click Save.