How to forward failed KFS jobs to a user's Thin Client Inbox for correction and resubmission
KFS allows the Administrator to review jobs that are in a Failed state in the Transaction Review screen and forward those jobs to a user's Thin Client inbox for correction and resubmission.
The ability to forward failed jobs to a user's Thin Client Inbox was first introduced in KFS 220.127.116.11
To send a failed job to a user's Thin Client inbox for correction and resubmission:
- Log into the KFS Administration Console.
- Select Transaction Review.
- Select the job(s) that are in Error state.
- Click Send to Inbox. A list of users appears.
- Select the user who will receive the failed jobs.
- Click OK.
- A message will confirm that the job has been sent successfully.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Front Office Server||4.3||All||All||N/A|
|Kofax Front Office Server||4.1||18.104.22.168.0.5778
Article # 3031583