Question / Problem:
How to restrict the types of files that can be imported into the Kofax Front Office Server (KFS) 4.1 Thin Client by specifying which file extensions are allowed.
Answer / Solution:
To restrict the upload of files into the KFS 4.1 Thin Client to those files with specific file extensions:
- Log into the KFS Administration Console.
- Navigate to Settings | Advanced.
- Filter for the
- Set the restrict.upload.extensions value to
- In the allowed.upload.extensions field, list the file extensions that the user will be allowed to upload. To allow multiple file extensions, use commas to separate them. (Example:
Do not include any dots or spaces in the list of allowed file extensions.
- Save the changes to the Advanced Settings by clicking the Save button.