Question / Problem:
How to restrict which TIFF image compression types can be imported into the Kofax Front Office Server (KFS) Thin Client
Answer / Solution:
To restrict the upload of TIFF images by the type of image compression used:
- Log into the KFS Administration Console.
- Navigate to Settings | Advanced.
- Filter for the
- Set the restrict.upload.compression.types value to
- In the allowed.upload.compression.types field, list the compression types that the user will be allowed to upload. To allow multiple compression types, use commas to separate them. (Example:
GROUP4,NONE) Valid compression type values include:
Do not include any dots or spaces in the list of allowed compression types KFS 4.x does not support the upload of LZW-compressed TIFF images into the Thin Client.
- Save the changes to the Advanced Settings by clicking the Save button.