Question / Problem:
How can the Image Quality be tested for Kofax Import Connector to mimic the processing of a batch for determination of issues with either KIC-VRS or the Permanent Image Cleanup profile of the Batch Class?
Answer / Solution:
You can manually import the
VRS-Out.TIF file created during KIC-VRS processing for testing of the Permanent Image Cleanup profile of the Scan module.
Steps to generate VRS-Out.tif:
- Go to the VRS Settings within the KIC Destination Configuration - Import Settings
- Required Selection: VRS All Images or VRS Only Original Content
- Click the 'Open File For Testing' button and load the file to be tested with VRS
- Click the 'Test Current Settings' button
- If a result appears on the right-pane, then don't immediately close the VRS Settings window
- Navigate to the Temp Directory of the user to locate the VRS-Out.tif file (C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Local\Temp\)
Testing of the Kofax Capture Scan module or the VRS Test Application should use that file to replicate the KIC-VRS processes