The KIC administration guide for KIC 2.8 and 2.9 contains the following note:
Message Connector can accept up to eight inbound FoIP calls at the same time.
Any inbound call attempts above this will be rejected due to the "busy" condition.
This limit didn't exist prior to KIC 2.8 and won't exist (or will be defined differently) in future versions of KIC.
This article describes how to change this limit by modifying the MC config file.
Currently it's not advised to configure more than 40 concurrent inbound lines.
In this example the limit will be configured to 40.
- Open the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Kofax\KIC-ED\MC\xcd\Create_Config.xslt” with a text editor (e.g. Notepad)
- Search for the line “</TncFaxMain>”
- Insert “<MaxInboundCalls>40</MaxInboundCalls>” before the line “</TncFaxMain>” as shown in the snipped below:
- Save and close the Create_Config.xslt file.
- Run the Message Connector configuration tool to update the internal configuration.
- Restart the Message Connector.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Import Connector||2.8|
|Kofax Import Connector||2.9|
|Kofax Import Connector||2.10|