Question / Problem:
A light color image is being deleted with VRS "Blank Page Deletion" enabled in Kofax Import Connector.
Answer / Solution:
To resolve this issue:
- Navigate to to
- Back up the
KPMVRSDF.inifile and save the backup copy to another location (not under
- Download KPMVRSDF.txt and save it to
- Start KIC Plugin, by launching Administration Module | Electronic Documents | Configuration and select the desired destination.
- In the VRS settings screen, verify that Blank Page Deletion and Ignore Hole Marks are enabled.
Open File for Testingand select an image to test the Blank Page Sensitivity
- Set the Blank Page Contents Sensitivity value to
Page is blankwarning message will be displayed if the Sensitivity value is set too low.
- Increase the Blank Page Sensitivity value if the page is still detected as Blank (maximum value is 255).
- Once a value has been discovered that eliminates the Page is blank message, click
Save VRS Parameters
Exitto close the VRS Settings window
OKto close the Destination Configuration window
Exitto close the KC Plug In