Message Connector stopped importing into Kofax Capture - Storage full, polling suspended
Article # 3048260 - Page views: 55
How can I resolve an issue where Message Connector stops importing documents into Kofax Capture?
Passive Inputs in the Message Connector Monitor shows "Storage full, polling suspended"
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below in the Message Connector Configuration:
1. Increase the Storage Size from 1024 MB to a higher value (Ex. 10000 MB). (Please see note below)
2. Disable the Keep Failed option. (Please see note below)
3. Save the changes.
4. Restart the Message Connector service.
- The Storage Size is dependent on the hard drive space available so check that there is enough hard drive space before increasing it.
- By disabling the Keep Failed option:
- New failed messages will no longer be kept and have to be manually deleted from the Message Connector Monitor under the Inbound - Active > Failures queue.
- Existing failed messages that were kept previously will be moved from the Inbound - Active > Failures queue to the Inbound - Processed > Failures queue so they will automatically get deleted.
- Prevents failed messages from taking up space in the Storage until the Message Connector stops polling.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Import Connector||2.7|
|Kofax Import Connector||2.8|
|Kofax Import Connector||2.9|
|Kofax Import Connector||2.10|
Add any references to other internal or external articles
Article # 3048260