During maintenance, a Kofax Communication Server (KCS) administrator accidentally deleted a KCS User.
- Option 1: Restore from previous backup via the "TCfW Communication Server Client" tool. (in short: TCfW)
This option can be used if you want to restore ALL previously backed up KCS User Profiles, Address Book and Services from a specific time.
Backup & Restore is done via TCfW.
- Option 2: Manually recreate the KCS user via TCfW.
For this example, we have:
- Setup another Virtual Machine and installed only TCOSS and TCfW.
- Restored all User Profiles, Address Book and Services
- Recreate the missing KCS user on the KCS system on which it was accidentally deleted, based on the KCS user that was restored on the new VM.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Communication Server||All||Windows|
Add any references to other internal or external articles