Which protocols are supported by TC/LINK-MD for sending SMS messages.
TC/Link-MD supports the following protocols for connecting to an operator SMSC (Short Message Service Center).
By default, the UCP protocol of CMG is supported. (UCP-50 & UCP-60)
Additionally the link also supports the following protocols by means of the TOPS SMSC client .NET
- SEMA OIS version 8.1 (SEMA Telecoms)
- CIMD2 version 1.2 (NOKIA)
- UCP version 2 (CMG Wireless Data Solutions)
- SMPP version 3.4 (SMPP Developers Forum)
These TOPS protocols require additional licenses, so please specify the required protocols when ordering TC/LINK-MD.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Communication Server||All||Windows||N/A|
- Description of the SMPP (Short Message Peer to Peer) protocol on the SMPP site.