What triggers this error: Time-out in TCOSS channel 99 running on SSLV?
Basically this error points to a communication problem (Timeout) between TCOSS (TAM) and the TUM channel running on Foip. This might happen, if e.g. there is not enough CPU available.
- Check if this error is reported more frequently or if this was a one time issue.
- Attach TCOSS (TCOSS\TraceLevel=0x1083) and Foip Traces (TraceLevel=10) covering the time where the issue occurred
- Get details about the configuration used at the customer (TCOSS and Foip on different servers, TCOSS configuration, environment details...) and attach these details to the case.
- Get the application event log of TCOSS and Foip server and attach them to the case.
- Check with the customer for any network issues at the time the issue was reported, if Foip and TCOSS are running on 2 different servers
Level of Complexity
Add any references to other internal or external articles
Article # 3047919