When you compose a document, you receive the following error:
FATAL ERROR SEC1001: Template contains code that cannot be used in a sandboxed environment
By default, Kofax Communications Manager runs document (pack) templates in a sandbox environment. The sandbox prohibits any statements and functions that could interface with the server, such as WRITE, or the environment, such as session_parameter.
Any master template that contains prohibited statements is blocked before it is started with the above error message.
To disable this setting add the setting ITPSANDBOX=N to the ITP.CFG file
- Locate and open itp.cfg in ..\KCM\Work\<version>\Instance_<instance number>\Core\Config\itp.cfg
- Change ITPSANDBOX=Y to ITPSANDBOX=N and save and close the file.
- Restart all KCM Core services.
- Open KCM Core Administrator.
- Go to menu File -> Restart KCM Core, to restart all KCM Core services.
For more information, please refer to the section "Master Templates running in a sandbox content" (page 30) in the Core Developer's Guide (link).
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Communications Manager||All versions||n/a||n/a||n/a|