Unable to set the TAB order in a form. When you select "Forms" in Power PDF, the button for "Set tab order" is grayed out.
This can happen when the tab order for the document is set to use document structure.
Here is how you can change this so you can adjust the tab order in this document.
1. Open the document in Nuance Power PDF.
2. Expand the Pages pane on the left side
3. Highlight all of the page(s)
4. Right-click on the highlighted page(s) and select "Page Properties"
5. Select "Unspecified" and Close
Now you should be able to go into Forms and set the tab order.