This Knowledge Base article provides an overview of the steps necessary to successfuly deploy SignDoc Web 5.2.1- 1330 on various JBoss versions.
JBoss Wildfly 8.2.1.Final / 9.0.2.Final / 10.0.0.Final / 10.1.0.Final / 11.0.0.Alpha1 (http://wildfly.org/downloads/) and JBoss EAP 7.0.0 / 7.1.0.Alpha (https://developers.redhat.com/products/eap/download/)
- Extract sdweb_home-5.2.1-1330.zip from shipment into folder of choice e.g. d:\sdweb_home
- Extract file "sdweb_server-5.2.1-1330.war" from shipment to <WildflyFolder>\standalone\deployments\sdweb.war (folder needs to be created) - N.B.: A deployment directly from the WAR file is not recommended since it requires additional tweaks related to the JBoss Virtual File System and slows down the startup time due to redeployment during every server restart.
- Remove "<distributable/>" tag from <WildflyFolder>\standalone\deployments\sdweb.war\WEB-INF\web.xml (N.B.: This will disable clustering support - currently there is no known solution to make clustering work with JBoss)
- Create empty deployment trigger file "sdweb.war.dodeploy" in folder <WildflyFolder>\standalone\deployments
- Set SignDoc Web specific parameters in <WildflyFolder>\bin\standalone.conf.bat
rem # SignDoc Web specific settings
set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djava.library.path=
- Startup server via command <WildflyFolder>\bin\standalone.bat -b 0.0.0.0
- Check http://<yourServerName>:8080/sdweb/about page for availability and correctness
- Kofax SignDoc Web 5.2.1-1330
- JBoss Application Server various versions (Windows x64)
- Oracle JDK 1.8.0_131
Keywords: SignDoc Web, JBoss, Wildfly, EAP, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11