The Release Announcements' RSS file information is moving to the Kofax Community.
New Release Announcement Location
To find your product's latest release information, go to the Kofax Community, browse through the Topics’ list and select your product family's Topic. Your product family's Release Announcements post will be at the top of the selected Discussions page.
The Community provides read-only public access to these posts. To receive an email notification when a new Release Announcement is published, you need to log in first and bookmark the Release Announcements post.
Use the links below to move to your product family’s Release Announcement post.
- Business Intelligence Release Announcements
- Capture Release Announcements
- Communications Manager Release Announcements
- E-Signature Release Announcements
- Communication Server Release Announcements
- MarkView Release Announcements
- MFD & Productivity Release Announcements
- Mobile Capture Release Announcements
- ReadSoft Release Announcements
- Robotic Process Automation Release Announcements
- Smart Process Applications Release Announcements
- Top Image Systems Release Announcements
- Transformation Release Announcements
- VRS / Scanning Apps Release Announcements
The Kofax Community is a site where Kofax customers, partners and employees can collaborate and engage with one another to share product knowledge and experiences, help solve business issues, learn new use cases, and share ideas. It is an open forum with representation from all aspects of the business and a place where everyone can contribute and interact around Kofax solutions. You can also move to the Community by going to the Kofax Community link located in the Customer and Partner Portals.
Legacy Release Announcement RSS Location
The existing RSS feed files will continue to contain release announcement information and remain available until Wednesday, September 01, 2021.
View the RSS_Kofax_Products_and_Announcements.html file to stay current on any news relating to any Kofax product changes or Announcements.
To locate individual product family's RSS files, please use the links below.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics RSS
- Capture RSS
- Communications Manager RSS
- E-Signature RSS
- Kofax Communication Server RSS
(located within the Capture RSS)
- MarkView RSS
- Mobile Capture RSS
- ReadSoft RSS
- Robotic Process Automation RSS
- Smart Process Applications RSS
- Transformation RSS
- VRS / Scanning Apps RSS