How do I set the correct Priority for a support case?
Priority 1 – CRITICAL – Production System only
When the problem results in a complete loss of service. Typically the issue has one or more of the following characteristics:
- Data is corrupted or lost due to Kofax Software operational issues.
- Kofax Software does not start
- Kofax Software crashes and is unrecoverable
- Kofax Software generates significant accuracy errors
Priority 2 – HIGH – Production System only
A production-inhibiting problem that causes a Kofax software error or intermittent behaviour causing partial loss of service where no acceptable workaround is available. Operations however, can continue in a restricted fashion. Typically the issue has one or more of the following characteristics:
- Kofax Software fails, but restart or recovery is possible
- Kofax Software performance is degraded by 25% or more from the previous release
- A major feature is broken that seriously impacts usability and productivity
Priority 3 – NORMAL
Any other case.