Pages aren't removed, even though the option is enabledRemove empty Pages with the Professional Image Management and with not complete empty pages that requires: "Smooth text, line removal, hole punches removal, dot removal, or border removal"
Steps and Instructions
- Build a first task according with the required function like "Smooth text, line removal, hole punches removal, dot removal, or border removal"
- E.g. Auto Capture - Professional Image Management - Knowledge Package Builder(process component) - Send to folder
- Please Note: The Knowledge Package Builder is required in this task
- Turn on the option "Embed documents" in the Knowledge package loader, after activating this component itself (Please check the help file of the component for further options)
- Store these files in a folder like e.g. C:\KP-Temp
- Build a second task with Knowledge Package Loader as capture component and as second component the "Professional Image Management" for removing empty pages
- Enable the Option "Remove Empty pages" in the second task
- E.g. Knowledge Package Loader - Professional Image Management - choose required process components - choose required route component
- Please Note: The input folder for the Knowledge Package Loader in this case is: "C:\KP-Temp"
- Store the files with removed empty pages (Please note the restrictions & limitations)
Please Note: Color TIFF Files cannot be saved in color, because these functions have restrictions:
Restrictions and limitations for "Smooth text, line removal, hole punches removal, dot removal and border removal"
The following options can only be used in black and white images (1 bit formats). When color documents should be processed, then the option "auto binarization" (only possible with TIFF and PDF Files) has to be enabled and the files can only be stored in 1 Bit format.
Color documents can only be saved in color mode, if they have complete empty pages. Therefore a second task isn't required.