How to capture Konica Minolta log files from AutoStore 7.
- Go to the Autostore installation folder for the Konica Minolta client: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notable Solutions\AutoStore 7\KonicaPanelClient
- Copy the original web.config to a back-up location.
- Edit the web.config (Right-click Notepad and Run as administrator then open the web.config) Change:
- Check the "Trace Category" logging level typically it is already at Verbose.
- Save the web.config
- Restart the Autostore services
- Go to the Autostore Konica Minolta clients Logs folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notable Solutions\AutoStore 7\KonicaPanelClient\Logs
- Make sure there is an OpenAPISDK1.log with current date and time. If it is present and shows 0 KB. That is ok. It means the log file is created and the log file entries are still in memory and have not been written to the file.
- Now reproduce the issue making sure to mark the important panel events with a time.
- After the issue is reproduced please go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notable Solutions\AutoStore 7\KonicaPanelClient\Logs
- Save the OpenAPISDK1.log
- There may be two Site folders: Site and Site3348.
- Find the one with the most recent date and time stamp.
- Save at least the last two KonicaPanelTrace.log files. (One will have '.yyyy-mm-dd' added on to the 'KonicaPanelTrace' file name.)
- Also get the KonicaPanelError.log file if it has a current date and time stamp.
- DRS logs
- Autostore Status Monitor log
- Restore the original web.config file.
- Restart Autostore service.