Uploading Autostore client to N1800 Fujitsu Network Scanner and connecting to Autostore Server
Steps and Instructions
- AutoStore Client needs to be installed on the Scanner, to install it the Fujitsu Admin Tool must be installed on the AutoStore server.
- Get the IP of the device by logging in on the device with User: admin and PW: password.
- Check the network settings to get the IP address of the device.
- On Autostore server, browse to the IP address of the device using the Internet browser, and log in using User: admin and PW: password
- You will have the option to install the Fujitsu Admin Tool.
- Start the Fujitsu Admin Tool from the Autostore and use the IP address of the Fujitsu device.
- Log in using U: admin PW: password
- Select Monitoring & Management, select Maintenance, then select Add-in Software.
- Browse to Autostore Distributables folder, Fujitsu folder, IS folder and Install the AddinModule05.00.03.00011_auth file.
- Disconnect from the Fujitsu Admin tool.
- Login at the device locally with User: as-maintenance PW: as-scanner6-maintenance
- Autostore button should now show on the panel and select it, it may time out and unable to connect to server.
- Click on maintenance button and enter the IP address of the Autostore server and port number. Default port is 3255.
- Select Autostore button again, you should now see the Autostore forms.
Note: If you use the AddinModule05.00.03.00011.cab file you will need to create the as-maintenance account on the LDAP server. Follow the instructions in the Fujitsu Network Scanner Help file.