AutoStore vMotion License Process
Steps and Instructions
A standard AutoStore license must be applied to the AutoStore Enterprise server FIRST before applying the vMotion license. A standard license is defined by using the Web License Portal and the Enterprise INV provided to you. The vMotion license updates the license applied on the AutoStore Enterprise server.
- License AutoStore Enterprise using the standard license process
- License AutoStore Enterprise with a 'vMotion' enabled license
- Download the vMotion license generator: AS6EnterpriseClient.zip (see attached).
- Backup the ASSID.dll in the AutoStore directory 'C:\Program Files\NSi\AutoStore Workflow 6' and copy the NEW ASSID.dll included in the download above. Make sure to do this first before moving forward.
- Follow the directions listed in the vMotion License PDF included in the download above
AS6EnterpriseClient.zip (2.5 MB)