OpenText Documentum 16.4 support statement for AutoStore 7. AutoStore 7 SP5 was tested against OpenText Documentum 16.4 and official support could be declared subject to the limitations listed below.
- Documentum Foundation Classes cannot be used.
- If 'Use DFC' is turned on, a "Connection is impossible" error is displayed during the configuration.
- Workaround is to turn this option off.
- Documents cannot be stored into the "Calendar (dmc_calendar)" folder.
- Documentation is not yet updated.
- The supported version list of OpenText Documentum does not yet list 16.4.
- The server URL to use at configuration time depending on the server installation scenario may be outdated.