New Features in AutoStore 7 (when upgrading from AutoStore 6 or 5):
- Encrypted Fields and RRTs RRTs now support encryption and decryption of field data. When you create fields you may now specify encryption and secure data that enters an AutoStore workflow. Field values remain encrypted when the Knowledge Package builder component stores or reads information in XML format.
- Command Line Execution Process Component The Command Line Execution component allows command-line execution of applications in workflows.
- Form Overlay Process Component This component fills in a form template with predefined information or the information received from the process.
- Redaction Process Component The Redaction component redacts specified content during processing.
- Windows Environment Variables RRT This release includes the WIN RRT, which allows workflows to access Windows environment variables.
- Copy and Paste Tasks Copy and Paste commands on the AutoStore Process Designer toolbar allow users to copy and paste tasks within configurations.
- Added ability to disable an AutoStore task. Individual tasks in a configuration may now be disabled.
Note: Please refer to the attached Administrator Guide to learn how to use the new components and features.
AutoStore 7.0 Core Release Notes, Release 7.0.0:
- Integrated LEADTOOLS 18 into AutoStore core code.
- Integrated LEADTOOLS 18 into every current AutoStore component.
- Added selectable option to turn "Component Isolation" on and off on a per component basis.
- Added a "Component Isolation Properties" dialog box to permit configuration by component.
- Added support for a new executable to run components on behalf of batch.exe.
- Added support to kill and restart an unresponsive out-of-process component.
- Added support to restart an out-of-process component after usage limit reached
- Added support to disable an out-of-process component
- Added the Windows (system variables) RRT with the format ~WIN::VariableName~.
- Added new interface for graceful shutdown of components by batch (IShutdown).
- Added an option to disable a task in an AutoStore configuration.
- Added an option that allows the user to configure skipping the Counter RRT value when a file with the new name is routed.
- System RRT added for Milliseconds
- Added support for RRT encryption to the capture framework.
- Permit configuration for a task to run in isolation (using command line batch.exe) outside of the main AutoStore service.