Some component icons in AutoStore 6 are outside of the AutoStore Process Designer (APD) window, and cannot be manipulated.
If using a PC with a higher resolution display, then moving to another with a lower resolution display, it may be possible for the icons in the APD to become arranged such that not all the icons are visible on the smaller display.
Use the following instructions:
- Close the Process Designer
- Back up the CFG file and open it with notepad
- Go to the last line ("TASK DISPLAY2 = ...") and delete it.
- Save the CFG file
- Open Process Designer, and open the CFG file
- All icons should be visible now