Instructions on how to collect AutoStore log files to troubleshoot an issue. Technical Support requests that the logs should be written in debug level 4.
To start logging:
- Open the APD (AutoStore Process Designer) and load the configuration.
- Right click in an empty place of the configuration and choose "Properties" -> Task properties will open
- Choose -> Advanced
- Check Debug with threshold 4 (four) like in the picture below
- Click OK
- Save the configuration and restart the Autostore Service
Reproduce the issue
- Collect as much detail as possible, including the user information, date, time, IP addresses, etc.
- Use unique user names, or document names for different scenarios to make them easier to identify
To collect logs from the AutoStore server:
- Stop the batch.exe (AutoStore) and AutoStore General Services Broker (AGSB) services.
- Browse to the AutoStore installation. By default, it is located at:
- AutoStore 7: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notable Solutions\Autostore 7\Log on 64 bit servers, C:\Program Files\Notable Solutions\Autostore 7\Log on 32 bit servers.
- AutoStore 5,6: C:\Program Files (x86)\NSi\AutoStore
\Log on 64 bit servers, C:\Program Files\NSi\AutoStore \Log in 32 bit servers.
- If unsure, click Service Manager from the ribbon in AutoStore Process Designer. The log directory will be displayed.
- Zip the Log directory.
- Restart the AutoStore services once zip has completed.
TP.PNG (18 KB)