Instructions on how to collect AutoStore log files to troubleshoot an issue. Technical Support requests that the logs should be written in debug level 4.
To start logging:
- Open the APD (AutoStore Process Designer) and load the configuration.
- Right click in an empty place of the configuration and choose "Properties" -> Task properties will open
- Choose -> Advanced
- Check Debug with threshold 4 (four) like in the picture below
- Click OK
- Save the configuration and restart the AutoStore Service
Reproduce the issue
- Collect as much detail as possible, including the user information, date, time, IP addresses, etc.
- Use unique user names, or document names for different scenarios to make them easier to identify
TP.PNG (18 KB)