When upgrading from AutoStore Express to AutoStore Workflow, or reinstalling AutoStore Express or AutoStore Workflow on the same server, you may encounter a pop-up error with the following message "Maintenance Failed" during installation. After selecting "OK" within the error message dialog box, the installation is canceled and the upgrade and or re-installation is not complete.
This is an example of the error message:
Resolution / Workaround
To resolve this issue browse to the following directory, C:\Program Files\NSI\Common. Within this directory there will be a series of DLL's. You need to register the iASML.dll to resolve this issue.
To register the DLL follow these steps:
- Select Start > Run
- Enter the following text to and hit enter to register the DLL
- regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\NSI\Common\iASML.dll"
- You will recieve a confirmation message stating the DLL has been registered.
- Restart the installation process
Depending on your installation and version of AutoStore(OEM) the directory path may vary. If you do not have a "Common" directory please contact Support.
Support will provide the following steps if the "Common" directory is not available:
- Support will create the following directory
- C:\Program Files\NSI\Common
- Support will provide a copy of the "Common" folder with DLLs
- Support will instruct you to register the iASML.dll
- Support will instruct you to restart the installation process
Registry keys should not be modified to resolve this issue!
16056604.png (3 KB)