Skip to main content
Cannot check version of OpenAPI, webpage is not available
The http:///OpenAPI/DeviceDescription/ page is not available and receive a 404 error, but the http:/// page is available, and the Konica Minolta MFP will not register. An error is also seen in the Batch Log "Konica Minolta MFP: Device cannot be reached"
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Resolution / Workaround
- Navigate to the Konica Minolta MFP Web UI and log in as the administrator.
- Select the Network (Orange) settings, and SSDP setting on the left of the page.
- Please make sure that this setting is enabled.
- After a change to this setting, the MFP must be rebooted for the setting to take effect.
- After the reboot, please check the http:///OpenAPI/DeviceDescription/ page to ensure that it is available.
- Register the device within the Konica Minolta MFP Device Manager.