The AutoStore Analyst, Technical Support request additional information from you, after you open an support ticket.
The submitted information are not enough or useful to troubleshoot the ticket in a short time frame.
In order to assist you with your request we would appreciate as much information as possible when you create a new incident.
Please note, that Technical Support only request component and log information which are used in the workflow.
- Detailed problem description
- Support Contract number (CNR number)
- A license report of the Autostore Server(s)
- The AutoStore configuration file (.cfg file)
- Log file(s) in Debug Level 4 (e.g. ﾄC:\Program Files (x86)\Notable Solutions\AutoStore 7\Log") ( How to enable Debug? )
- DRS Log file(s) (e.g. ﾄDRS install directory\logs\")
- Server OS version and/or virtual system Information
- Component versions which caused the issue in the configuration (right click on the component -> ﾄInformation" -> Screenshot)
- A screenshot of the ﾄAbout" dialogue in the AutoStore Process Designer
In some cases it is useful to also provide the following information:
- Version of the DMS, or the authentication system, MFD firmware version and device model
- Expected result/outcome of the workflow
- Example documents (e.g. barcode pages), used template files within the configuration (XML, TIFF)
The provided information help us to troubleshoot your problem.