When configuring the SharePoint component and selecting the ellipsis to configure the site or any other option within SharePoint the following error is displayed:
Unable to find assembly 'Microsoft.IdentityModel, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
The reason for this issue is the Microsoft Identity Model 3.5 has not been installed on the server.
- Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features
- Select "Turn Windows features on or off" at the top left corner.
- You should see a checkbox unchecked referencing 'Microsoft Identity Model 3.5'
- After you installed it successfully please close and reopen Auto Store and you will be able to access the sites.
- If you operations system does not have the installation option please refer to Microsoft's download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=17331