Question / Problem:
How to remove ControlSuite
Answer / Solution:
- Click on the Search icon and type PowerShell.
- Right click on the PowerShell application and select “Run as administrator”.
- Set PowerShell execution policy to unrestricted by executing the following command. Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
- When the warning message appears type “Y” and press your “Enter” key.
- Navigate to the “Configure” folder of your ControlSuite installation package for example “C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\1.x.x.x\Configure”
- Once you have navigated to the “Configure” folder type the following command: .\InstallAssistantHelper.ps1 -uninstall -removeconfigurationdata
- A confirmation message will appear, type “Y” and press the “Enter” key.
- The uninstall and cleanup process will now start.
- If the system does not have internet access you will get some warning messages.
- When the uninstall process is completed, open Windows control panel.
- Double click on “System”.
- Click on “Advanced system settings”.
- Click on “Settings” under “User Profiles”.
- Select the “SecurityFrameworkService” profile and delete it.
- Restart the server.