Entitlements must be claimed through the Entitlement Portal by the End Customer. To access the Entitlement Portal, both a support account and an Entitlement ID is required. To create an account on the Kofax Support Portal: https://kofaximaging.custhelp.com and access the Entitlement Portal, please follow the below steps.
- Log-in to an existing account or create new if one does not already exist. To create an account on the Kofax Support Portal, a company provided email address must be used.
- Click on Log in or Sign up in the top right corner. A login pop-up will appear. Click on Create an Account and fill out the form.
- A confirmation email with a temporary password will be sent.
- Once the account has been confirmed the site will prompt to change the password.
- Once signed into the account, click Registration.
- Under ControlSuite click on the Entitlement Portal link.
- If prompted to confirm if End Customer, click Yes.
- Review the End User License Agreement and click that the agreement has been read and is accepted.
- Click Claim.
- Review and confirm the Organization information is listed accurately.
- A confirmation window will pop up. Access to the Entitlement Portal is now available and will automatically transfer into the portal.
Registration to the Entitlement Portal is a one-time step per user. Once successfully registered, the Registration link will transfer directly to the Entitlement Portal.
If there are any issues with registering for the Entitlement Portal, please open a ticket with Support for assistance.