Question / Problem:
When logging into a Unified Client using Equitrac, the username of the currently logged in user is not displayed in the upper right hand corner of the Unified Client.
Answer / Solution:
By default, when logging in with Equitrac, the account name is not displayed. To enable this, follow the steps below
- Log into the Equitrac Web System Manager with an administrative account
- Navigate to System Configuration > Global Configuration Settings on the right hand side
- On the left hand side, under User Interaction, click on Session Flow
- Under Optional Display Fields, change the dropdown for Account name from Do Not Display to Display and select Apply
- Navigate to Diagnostics > Software and perform a Force Cache Update on all Server components.
- Login to the MFD and verify that the username is displayed.