After a ControlSuite AutoStore upgrade, the AutoStore Service is not able to start with an existing configuration that worked prior to the upgrade.
A potential cause could be due to the AutoStore Service Account being reset to Local System after the upgrade.
To change the User Account back to the one before the upgrade, please follow the steps below:
- Open the AutoStore Process Designer (APD)
- Open the Service Manager from the top ribbon of the APD
- Select "Log On" and change the service user from the local system account to the network user account that was previously configured.
- Click on apply and close the Service Manager.
- Start the AutoStore service
- Check the Status Monitor for any further issues