Fetching AutoStore license data error
Article # 3025004 - Page views: 414
Question / Problem:
Error message received when accessing the Autostore Licensing within Configuration Assistant
"There was an error while executing C:\Program Files\Nuance\AutoStore\ASLicenseUpdate.exe. Message: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: S. Path ”, line 0, position 0."
Answer / Solution:
Cause - Proxy has been setup on CS Server. Default IE Proxy Settings
Resolution - Setting the proxy server configuration to bypass local addresses.
Enter How to here:
- Open Configuration Assistant
- Go to "Licensing" tab
- Click the pencil item for editing the "Server location"
- By default it comes with the following format: https://FQDN.Name:44370
- This entry should be changed to https://localhost:44370
- Example: https://FK-CSFP4LCS.nps.com:44370 to https://localhost:44370